Carrots are super sweet and with the addition of honey it makes them really special. 4 servings.
Honey Glazed Carrots:
- 1 lb carrots, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 tbs honey
- Cook carrot pieces in 1 cup of salted boiling water for 10 minutes until tender.
- Drain and place in a bowl.
- Stir together the orange juice and cornstarch in a small sauce pan until smooth.
- Stir in butter and honey and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly for about 4 minutes until thickened.
- Pour over carrots and toss to coat.