- 3 hass avocados, pitted removed from skin and mashed
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small can of green chilies, drained and chopped
- 3 jalapeños, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 2 tbs of cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Add avocados to a large bowl and squeeze the lime juice all over.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well
- Refrigerate and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with chips as a dip or over tacos or enchiladas.