This is a wonderful sandwich that requires some preparation. First you need smoked brisket and smoked pulled pork. Search our archives for several different recipes for pulled pork and smoked brisket.
- 1 lb smoked beef brisket, thinly sliced
- 1 lb smoked pulled pork
- 1 cup Cole slaw
- 4 pickled jalapenos, chopped
- 4 thick slices white sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 3 sesame seed hamburger buns
- Add a little barbecue sauce to a large hot saute pan, then add the pulled pork and brisket.
- Warm through, the top with the slices of cheese.
- Cover and allow the cheese to melt.
- Warm the hamburger buns in the oven until lightly toasted.
- Top each bun with an equal amount of the beef pork and cheese mixture.
- Top with some more barbecue sauce, pickled jalapenos and coleslaw.
- Makes 4 sandwiches.