This is a delicious charcoal grilled salmon flavored with butter, lemon juice, garlic, brown sugar, lemon juice and herbs. It's guaranteed to be one of you favorites.
- 6 wild salmon steaks, 6-8 oz each
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 scallions, sliced on a bias
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients, except for the salmon steaks to make the marinade.
- Add the marinade to a glass baking dish along with the salmon steaks and spoon marinade over.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Cook over hot charcoal, turning once and basting occasionally with the marinade until the salmon flakes easily.
- Serves 6.