- 2 tbs unsweetened instant ice tea
- 1 cup sugar (more if you like it sweeter)
- 1 cup hot water
- 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 and 1/2 cups cold water
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- Combine tea and sugar; add hot water and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add pineapple juice, cold water, lemon, lime and orange juices. Mix well.
- Serve over ice, garnished with fruit slices and or mint.
- Note: This drink takes well to rum. You may add rum if you desire.