The secret to these wonderful cookies is the addition of cinnamon, vanilla dark bittersweet and milk chocolate chips.
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 and 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup dark bitter sweet chocolate (60 % Cacao)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 to 1 cup nuts, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the butter, sugars, egg and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts (if using).
- Drop by the tablespoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown.
- About 10-12 Minutes.
- Makes about 4 dozen.